Last updated April 06, 2020
For the purpose of this policy, PJS Building & Maintenance Ltd may be referred to as “PJS”, “we”, “us”, or “our”. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit www.pjsbuildingservices.com, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy seriously. In this policy, we detail what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it.
Information we collect
We collect personal information that you share with us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your postal address
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Disclosing your information
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract. This may include sharing your data with business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a court proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Retaining your data
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Protecting your data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: PJS Building & Maintenance Ltd, 14 Heathfield Road, London W3 8EL, United Kingdom or email email@example.com. Depending on your request, a small fee may be payable.
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when PJS Building & Maintenance Ltd believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that PJS Building & Maintenance Ltd becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information PJS Building & Maintenance Ltd will promptly investigate the matter and notify The Information Commissioner’s Office not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Updating this policy
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
PJS Building & Maintenance Ltd
14 Heathfield Road
London W3 8EL