Getting your estimate accurate is the first stage in making sure you achieve exactly what you want. It’s so important to us that before we send your estimate we;
- meet you personally at your property and take the time to truly understand your needs.
- make sure you have enough information to feel confident in your decisions.
- collaborate with your architect, interior designer and any other professionals to make sure we’re all on the same page.
- confirm everything in writing so you have a record of what we’ve discussed.
We’re happy to begin working with you at any stage – whether you have detailed plans, or you have no idea where to even begin.
Planning your project
Before we begin on site, we plan and organise every single aspect of your project so that nothing is left to chance. We will;
- guide you through planning permission, building control and any necessary paperwork.
- prepare a contract for us both to sign (usually JCT, but we’re also happy to consider your own contract if you have one)
- plan out a full schedule for the project, including exact timings, ordering materials, roles and responsibilities and payments.
- include absolutely everything needed to complete your project in the most efficient way, not just the things we’re responsible for.
- even give you a clear to-do list so you know exactly what you need to do and when.
Once all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed, we’re ready to begin your build. And you can be confident that;
- All work will be completed to exceptionally high standards.
- Many of our trades are in-house, including carpentry, joinery, bricklaying, steel work, roofing, electrical, plumbing, polished plaster, tiling, wallpaper hanging, decorating, and carpet, bathroom, kitchen and window fitting.
- Every member of our team is polite, professional and an expert in their field.
- We’ll flag any potential issues early and adjust things if necessary, so that the build continues smoothly.
- If something unexpected does come up, we help you figure out how to deal with it.
- If there’s an emergency, we’ll be right there, any time of day or night.
- We’ll fix any snagging and include up to six months retention to make sure everything is finished to absolute perfection.
We’re with you every step of the way
Throughout your entire project, your dedicated project manager (a.k.a your construction concierge) will be on hand to keep you updated, answer questions and keep everything running along smoothly.